Assist you arrive at a strong research proposal for your supervisors or potential funders.
- Literature Review: search, select, organize, and summarize relevant articles. Craft research questions and identify the research gap.
- Methodology: Help with the research design, identify the data plan, sample size and select the correct analyses.
- Research Collection tools
Research Support Topics
1. Different types of referencing formats
- The art of paraphrasing
- Referencing different sources e.g. books, journals, newspapers etc
- In-text and End-text referencing
- Un-intentional plagiarism
- Writing the Bibliography.
2. Dealing with the mental block: The First step
- Definition of mental block
- Symptoms of mental block
- Identifying mental block
- Reasons for getting mental block